Menu

Monday, November 9, 2009

SerenityPrayer

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
courage to change the things I can
and wisdom to know the difference
Living one day at a time
Enjoying one moment at a time
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace
Taking as He did this sinful world
as it is not as I would have it
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His will
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next
Amen
I don't know, if I would agree with all those lines, it is certainly a sinful world, corruption left, right and centre.

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome, thank you for that.
    i've heard the beginning of it countless times, and i like the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if u got my last comment, but all i said was thank you, and i like this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rory for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete