Menu

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spa

This is a big leap for me in creating prayer spa. I was really moving outside of my comfort zone. It's brand new only a few weeks old. It is dedicated to uplifting its readers.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement. Because of the large volume of comments, I am unable to reply individually. I loved every one of them. Here is a flavour: “Enjoy your blog, it is wonderful. It is the perfect way to start the day.”

Share these messages with friends and loved ones by clicking the email link below the blog. Make sure to stay in touch by subscribing, bookmarking or visit anytime. You are very welcome!

The enjoyment prayer spa gives me you cannot buy!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog. It's a pleasant place to visit. Nothing goes better with a garden than inspiration for the soul. Thanks for your Spa.

    ReplyDelete