Menu

Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome

A hundred thousand welcomes to Prayer Spa. People turn to prayer when their back is against the wall, in times of sickness, financial loss, and because of the numerous unforeseen life changing events that drop unexpectedly into their life. Perhaps you are getting up in the morning and facing a blank page. If you are feeling alone, rejected, fearful and lost, remember you are not alone for we live in a chaotic age. I have been through this tunnel. I understand what you are going through. I want to help you! Prayer was one ingredient, that helped me move out of the gloom, and to get on with my life. I went inwards to my spirit and soul. As you seek out wisdom for your life, you will get answers. In the hub of Prayer Spa, I hope that you will find a new strength, courage, peace, enjoyment and understanding. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment